Weekly layout for pictures || Heartfelt Creations


For this project i used an A4 watercolor paper. I selected a pallet of distress ink colors (tattered rose, pumice stone, bundled sage and frayed burlap ) and some old stamps set from my stash and I created the background. After that I cut the page in half, for heaving 2 A5 pieces. I cut from brown card stock 3 pieces 8.4x5.9 cm and one 10.8 x 10.8 and with white paper ( 0.5 cm smaller for having a nice border around ). I glued the white on top of brown trying to have equal border around. I let them for a while until  finish my layouts.
For the first A5 piece:
From the same brown card stock I used the Heartfelt Creations: "Fleur Borders and Pockets Die " and i cut a flowerurish corner that I glued it at the left down corner. On the top I used the "Heartfelt Creations Stamp: Large Classic Petunia " stamps and the dies set for stamping 6 small flowers in brown color and cut them . I used from my color pallet ink for give them a dimension and I glued three in the corner as an open flower and the other three as closed flower. 
I glued also in this page the square photo mat that i create earlier
For the other  A5: 
For this one I used 3 big flower from the set of Petunie and 2 from the leafs. I used the same colors for give them dimentions. I cut the leafs in three seperly each one and I used 2 for each flower. I also used a dies cut from a berry branch (from a diffrent company) that  ​I glued behine the flowers.


Σχόλια