More Christmas Cards from PolkaDoodles

 Here are the new projects from design team of PolkaDoodle!!!

My first project:




For this project I used a green base and I created a gate fold card. I used the Baked With Love - Paper Heaven 2 pattern paper for the doors of my gate and a piece inside. For the closure of the card I used my digital stamp HollybobsMistletoe colored in winter colors on top of a shape framelits die. From the Baked With Love - Sentiments I cut a tag that says Season's Greeting and I glued it behind in an angle.




The other one is a box card.




 I used my markers to color the Hollybobs Little Elf digital stamp
and then cut out the design. I created  a  box as my base of my card and I decorated it with the  Baked With Love - Paper Heaven 2 design paper. I glue my Elf like standing in snow with some gifts nearby. As a sentiment i used "Merry Christmas" circle from Baked With Love - Sentiments.


the items that i used for both projects are 

















Σχόλια